- A reputable Farm in Sagamu is seeking to fill to its vacant positions with qualified personnel.
The farm includes poultry, a catfish farm, a plantain plantation and a feed mill.
1.) Farm Administrator
2.) Fish Farm Manager
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the activities of the farm.
- BSc/HND in the social sciences, Animal science, Agriculture or any related discipline. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working on a large farm.
3.) Farm Engineer
- Responsible for the operations for the fish farm from caring for the fingerlings to harvest.
- BSc/HND in the social sciences, Animal Science, Agriculture or any related discipline
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working on a large farm in a similar role. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
4.) P.A to the CEO
- Responsible for the maintenance of all farm equipments. (OND in engineering or certifications)
- Bsc/HND in any field and a minimum of 2 years experience in similar role, strong admin and computer skills required
Remuneration is very competitive
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject line
For inquiries please call 07080573293
Only candidates living in or ready to relocate to Ogun State need apply.