Short Service Combatant (SSC) Course 41/2012 list of Shortlisted and Admitted candidates.
The underlisted candidates were successful at the Short Service Combatant Selection Board 2012 and are to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna on 15 August 2012.
Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Short Service Combatant Course 41 / 2012
Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- a. Original credentials including photo cards.
- b. Four coloured full size photograph in suit, standing position and without cap/hat. officers.
- c. Two pairs of white (unmarked) vests/navy blue shorts
- d. A pair of white canvas/trainers.
- e. Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- f. One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- g. A set of cutlery. Copied: hotnigerianjobs.com
- h. National dress or suits and casual wears
- i. Serving soldiers are to come along with letters of recommendation and genuine passes from their commanding officers.
- j. Written recommendation by at least three recognizable refeeres who must attest to the applicant's character and integrity. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-
Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date may forfeit their chances.
Click here to view the list.
Department of Military Secretary (Army), Mambilla Barracks Asokoro Abuja.