Adexen is a well known recruitment & HR consulting firm in Europe and Africa.
Our consultants and staff bring wealth of experience to help companies to find and retain talents. We have a outstanding track records who will create competitive advantage and sutainable value to your organisation. Our success and proven track record can be attributed to our deep understanding of HR dynamics in organisations and leadership requirements of companies at various levels.
Adexen offers a deep expertise in challenging African and emerging markets as well as a robust network of public institutions and private business contacts that are essential assets to hire the best candidates.
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
- The Technical Sales Manager will have the responsibility of managing the business account and company product for that region.
- The role is responsible for all business aspects of assigned customers (both active and non-active), providing tailor made customer support and ensuring that all functions of the position are carried out efficiently in accordance with the guidelines and procedures of the Company within the specified timelines.
- He/She will assume responsibility for the entire Polyurethanes’ customer portfolio of the company in West Africa
- Will Act as the single point of contact of Polyurethanes for the company
- He / She will be responsible for Conducting regular customer visits
- Manage price negotiations according to KU marketing guidance
- Responsible for communicating internal customer needs both from a technical and commercial point of view
- Supports technical visits of experts and establishing and maintaining excellent customer relations
- Collect and analyse data on market information on a constant basis.
- Communicate supply shortages/ allocations to affected customers.
- Will conduct sales negotiations on behalf of the company
- Identifying new opportunities for product within the Company portfolio.
Qualifications and experience
Application Closing Date
- University degree in Industrial chemistry or Chemical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- An MBA with sales experience will be an advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years in plastics or chemical industry
- Must be computer literate (MS Office tools)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to achieve results under pressure
- Team oriented, meticulous and outgoing personality
- Ability to travel locally and internationally at short notice
- Must be proficient in English and local language
17th September, 2012
Method of Application
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration. Click here to apply
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here