Honeywell Flour Mills Plc is a quoted Company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a key player in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry. We produce and market strong and highli competitive brands across the country and are widely acknowledged for quality leadership in the industry.
Our Current expansion programme and the need for improved operational efficincy in the delivery of quality products and services to our customers has creatd new openings for committed and resourceful professionals.
Job title: Management Accounts Officer
Category : Finance
Reference no. : HFM/012/1/004
The successful candidate will assist the Management Accountant in the realization of the budgetary control objectives of the company. In particular, he/she will be responsible for the following:
- collation of annual budgets including periodic budget reviews and
The ideal candidate should:
Application Closing Date
- hold a B.Sc/HND in Accounting, membership of ICAN may be an added advantage;
- have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar function;
- be below 35 years old, and
- be computer literate and be familiar with the use of accounting software, preferably an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
Closing Date : 18 September 2012
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply