Posted on Wed 05th Sep, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (0 comments)
Honeywell Flour Mills Plc is a quoted Company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a key player in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry. We produce and market strong and highli competitive brands across the country and are widely acknowledged for quality leadership in the industry.
Our current expansion programme and the need for improved operational efficiency in the delivery of productsand services to our customers has created new openings for committed and resourceful professionals.
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Category : Logistics & Supply
Reference no. : HFM/012/2/003
Successful candidates will primarily be responsible for:
- managing the company’s relationship with transporters;
- ensuring and facilitating smooth loading operations;
- ensuring availability of trucks at all times for the distribution of the company’s products, and
- monitoring and tracking of products in transit, and the general efficiency of the product delivery operation.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- possess a B.Sc degree or its equivalent;
- a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment, and
- must be below 35 years.
Application Closing Date
18th September 2012
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here