Arik Air, West and Central Africa's largest carrier is seeking to fill the position of Cabin Crew.
Job Title: Cabin Crew
To conduct pro-flight Cabin Checks and deliver excellent customer service in a quest to create a memorable experience whilst also making safety the number one goal.
- Check boarding passes and direct passengers to seats.
- Advise passengers of safety regulations.
- Provide first aid treatment and assist sick passengers.
- Anticipate and provide for the comfort of passengers needing special attention, including unaccompanied children, take action in the event of decompression, turbulence mechanical malfunction, or unlawful acts by passengers.
- Prepare for emergency landings and the evacuation of passengers. Check emergency and safety equipment before each flight. Ensure passengers’ safety during flights. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-
- Prepare and check the catering, bar and cabin before and during each flight
- Demonstrate aircraft emergency procedures and safety features to passenger.
- Candidate must possess a degree in any discipline.
- Possession of an international passport is an added advantage
- Must be medically fit to meet regulatory requirement
- Working experience in Customer relations will be an added advantage
- Ability to swim unaided 30 metres is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of First Aid is an added advantage
- Must be between the ages of 21 - 40
- Must be able to provide excellent service to passengers
- Must have good communication and written skill
- Must be presentable and attractive.
- Good customer service skills.
- Weight must be in proportion to height (BMI)
- Height for the female must be between 5' .2 - 5' .6
- Height for male must be between 5’ .6 - 6’ .2
Application Closing Date:
12th September, 2012
Method Of Application:
Interested candidates should send their applications and detailed CV to: email@example.com