Posted on Fri 07th Sep, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (0 comments)
MTN is one of the major Telecom Service Providers in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-
Careers in MTN Nigeria is focused on the strategic development of talent in line with the key business imperative of ensuring continuity through our key source of competitive advantage our people.
Job Title: Media Planning Specialist
Department: Marketing and Strategy
Reporting To: Media Planning Manager
- Assist in the development and Implementation of media plans for Youth, and High Value Market segments, Corporate Communications, Customer Relations, S & D, etc., towards achievement of Communication Objectives.
- Monitor and report media activities and spend for industry with a view to providing intelligence and strategic leads towards achieving set Marketing objectives and minimize wastage on media cost.
- Participate actively in the development and management of communication efforts on the internet.
- Assist in the evaluation and monitoring of Out of Home Advertising sites before and after acquisition pan Nigeria.
- Review and confirm media compliance towards legality of invoices for payment approval (interfacing with Business Intelligence).
- Liaise with Creative, Media Agency and Media Monitoring team on daily operational issues and assignments.
- Promptly follow through on ad hoc proposals as necessary and approved.
- Follow through (with Finance and Procurement) on all media purchase orders and invoices to ensure adherence to procedures and timing for payment to agencies / third parties.
- Participate in the management of production and delivery of media materials in conjunction with Master brand and Procurement.
- Provide support and assistance in achieving the objectives of running an efficient media management system.
Qualifications/ Required Skills
Application Closing Date
- A First degree from a reputable university
- Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria Certificate / Membership
- 4 years working experience with;
- 2 –3 yrs Advertising / Media Experience
- Marketing Communication experience will be an added advantage
19th September, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified should
Click Here To Apply Online
First Time Users should Click Here to Register on the MTN Career Portal
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here