Posted on Thu 06th May, 2010 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (2 comments)
, one of the largest independent oil producers in West Africa, is currently in search of highly talented and well-experienced professionals with appropriate skill sets to help build capacity for current and future expansion within its Asset Management, Human Resource Management and Drilling Engineering teams. Senior Geologist REF: ASM 1001 Accountabilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Carry out geological work required for the timely execution of designated projects in an efficient and cost effective manner. according to agreed technical specifications and standards
- Develop 3D static geological models to support dynamic simulation, field reviews. field development plans and ongoing drilling activities
- Identify and evaluate infill and appraisal well opportunities in designated projects
- Provide geological input into well proposals and field development plans and presentation of same to partners and local approval agencies
- Provide technical/operational advice while drilling and maintain up-to-date well progress data. subsurface maps and geological information
- Prepare and obtain approval for contracts to cover geological technical work associated with third party service providers as required to support in-house technical teams. and ensure adherence/compliance with agreed scopes of work and contract ceiling values
- Efficient supervision, mentoring and coaching of less experienced geological staff.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Geology.
- Minimum of 12 relevant years experience in production geology (preferably with a major international operator) including exposure to well site drilling operations, reservoir geology, fault modeling, petrophysics, seismic interpretation, formation evaluation, 3D stalic sedimentology, reservoir engineering and geological modeling.Application Deadline
18th May, 2010How To Apply
Applicants are required to complete the electronic form and attached their resume. Please ensure that you specify the vacancy you wish to apply for.Click Here To Apply Online
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here