Center Point Network Limited
is a leading Information Technology company with its core focus on information technology (IT) solutions and deployment.
Job Title: Network Engineer
To identify Information Technology strategies and implement them in line with the company’s objectives.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Designing of LAN / WAN
- Strong knowledge of configuring file, print and application servers, switches, routers and firewalls
- Carry out LAN structured cabling using CAT6, fiber optic and coaxial cable technology, termination of cables
- Carry out LAN /WAN connectivity including the installation of systems and troubleshooting LAN /ETHERNET related problems.
- Provide first level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems.
- Resolve user reported problems using advanced troubleshooting skills and any available tools following laid down procedures and policies
- Manage, operate, repair and maintain the PC/LAN and PC hardware/software and applications; use of MS DOS including maintaining systems security, windows 2003/2008 environments and MS exchange
- Build both desktops and servers
- Install and support all kinds of communication equipments including wireless communication equipment
- Maintain inventory of client’s IT related problems
- Maintain a database of computer hardware equipment and their serial numbers.
- Coordinate and execute VSAT installation and configuration tasks
- Deploy and troubleshoot all types of equipment at customer’s site
- Design and implement communication architecture for all types of customers
- Monitor all backbone links and network devices as deployed by Engineering department
- Ensure continuous operation of servers and other network elements
- Provide quality support for customers and respond to customer’s enquiries /complaint
- Prepare and submit weekly report to the Head of Technology/C.O.O
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics, Information Systems or any related field.
- At least 4 years experience.
- Certifications: CCNA, MCSE, MCP.C++
Application Closing Date
- Must be highly motivated and diligent
- Should have knowledge of Ku/C band and IP
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environment, software installations and directory structures
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting of web based applications
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power point and official e-mailing / computer skills
- Must be able to develop software
- Must be able to pay attention to details
- Good organizational skills
- Must be self motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be honest
- Must possess a pro active and flexible attitude
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill.
15th September, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV and Application to: email@example.com
using job title as the subject of the email.