Center Point Network Limited
is a leading Information Technology company with its core focus on information technology (IT) solutions and deployment.
Job Title: Network Engineer
To identify Information Technology strategies and implement them in line with the company’s objectives.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Designing of LAN / WAN
- Strong knowledge of configuring file, print and application servers, switches, routers and firewalls
- Carry out LAN structured cabling using CAT6, fiber optic and coaxial cable technology, termination of cables
- Carry out LAN /WAN connectivity including the installation of systems and troubleshooting LAN /ETHERNET related problems.
- Provide first level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems.
- Resolve user reported problems using advanced troubleshooting skills and any available tools following laid down procedures and policies
- Manage, operate, repair and maintain the PC/LAN and PC hardware/software and applications; use of MS DOS including maintaining systems security, windows 2003/2008 environments and MS exchange
- Build both desktops and servers
- Install and support all kinds of communication equipments including wireless communication equipment
- Maintain inventory of client’s IT related problems
- Maintain a database of computer hardware equipment and their serial numbers.
- Coordinate and execute VSAT installation and configuration tasks
- Deploy and troubleshoot all types of equipment at customer’s site
- Design and implement communication architecture for all types of customers
- Monitor all backbone links and network devices as deployed by Engineering department
- Ensure continuous operation of servers and other network elements
- Provide quality support for customers and respond to customer’s enquiries /complaint
- Prepare and submit weekly report to the Head of Technology/C.O.O
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics, Information Systems or any related field.
- At least 4 years experience.
- Certifications: CCNA, MCSE, MCP.C++
Application Closing Date
- Must be highly motivated and diligent
- Should have knowledge of Ku/C band and IP
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environment, software installations and directory structures
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting of web based applications
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power point and official e-mailing / computer skills
- Must be able to develop software
- Must be able to pay attention to details
- Good organizational skills
- Must be self motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be honest
- Must possess a pro active and flexible attitude
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill.
15th September, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using job title as the subject of the email.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here