Guinness Nigeria Plc
is recruiting Technical Operator, Supply - Benin, Edo State.
Job Title: Technical Operator, Supply
Location: Benin, Edo State
Type of Job: Permanent
Reports To: Shift Manager
Technical Operators maintain and operate the key production and utility plant in the operating breweries of Guinness Nigeria Plc. In Brewing and Packaging they report to an appropriate Shift Manager, while in Engineering and Utilities they report to the Production Services Engineer. Brewer.
The financial scope of the role includes the production of over 1.5 million hectolitres of beer in final package at an annual value of over N1.6billion.
In general works in accordance with Standard Operating Practice (SOP) as applicable in his/her designated role. Maintains his/her plant in terms of output, hygiene and maintenance, with periodic specialist support as required. In the event of plant breakdown, depending on the nature of the same, either restores the status quo or works with specialists to return to the status quo.
The role holder ensures adequate coverage of shift, showing absolute support for colleagues as well as good team spirit.
Purpose of Role
To deliver the required output from his designated area of responsibility.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Works in accordance with SOP. Responsible for ensuring he/she is in full familiarity with the required procedures. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Works safely, taking care of him/herself and those around them.
- Acts as a strongly contributing member of a team, supporting colleagues and manager to achieve team objectives.
- Ensuring good house-keeping/hygiene at all times
Application Closing Date
- OND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering as applicable or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years experience in Food Industry would be added advantage.
- Barriers to Success in Role. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-
- Inability to influence colleagues and associates
- Inability to work in a disciplined manner, following designated procedures
21 September, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here