Our client is a large parastatal, charged by statute with attracting FD1 and investors to Nigeria. Its headquarters are located in Abuja, with branches in Nigeria.
We seek two Directorate positions.
Job Position: Investment Director
- Candidates must have attained a minimum qualification of a 2:1, at degree level;
- Proven track record of at least 15 years in a Brand or equal financial institution, with either an Economics, Mathematics or Sciences (Not Humanities) background;
- Ability to create, analyze data pertaining to investment promotion and facilitation;
- Thorough knowledge of the method by which investment and investors are attracted to emerging markets;
- Excellent strategic planning, analysis, organization, regulation and communication skills:
- Strong management and technical leadership skills with strategic vision;
- A team player with a creative mind;
- Thoroughly la formation Technology literate.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2012
Method of Application
Applicants should send a full CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is committed to achieving diversity in its workforce. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
These Posts Are Reserved For Candidates From The South East And South West Zones Of The Country Only
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The above positions are advertised and offered pursuant to the constitutional provisions of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, pertaining to Federal Character.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here