University of Lagos, Nigeria
Notice to all Students of Distance Learning Institute(DLI) for the 2011/ 2012 Residential Programme(August/ September, 2011)
The Distance Learning Institute (DLI) Residential Programme for 2011/2012 session has been scheduled to hold as follows:
1.0 Duration of Residential Programme
The 2011/2012 Residential Programme will hold from Monday, 17th September, 2012 to Saturday, 27th October 2012.
2.0 Arrival of DIL Students for Residential Programme
DLI Students are expected to collect Accommodation Clearance Cards into the Halls of Residence on Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th September 2012. Each student should report in his/her allocated Hall of Residence with the following documents:
3.0 Monday 17th September, 2012
- Receipt of payment of full service charge for the current session,
- Accommodation Clearance Slip issued by the Institute.
- Evidence of registration with the University Medical Services.
4.0 Monday, 17th September, 2012
- Years 2-6 Students move into Halls of Residence
5.0 Tuesday, 18th September, 2012
- Residential Lectures Begin for Year 1 students only
6.0 Saturday, 22nd September, 2012
- Residential Lectures Begin for Years 2-6 students
7.0 Monday, 24th - Saturday 29th September, 2012
- Lectures End for Year 1 courses only
8.0 Tuesday, 2nd October, 2012
- Collection of Dockets for Year 1 only at eTC, UNILAG
9.0 Wednesday, 10th October, 2012
- Examination Begins for Year 1 courses only
10.0 Friday, 12th October, 2012
- Lectures End for Years 2 - 6 students only
11.0 Saturday, 6th - Friday 12th October, 2012
- Examination Ends for Year 1 courses only
12.0 Saturday, 13th October, 2012
- Collection of Dockets for Year 2-6 students only
Examination Begins for Years 2 -6 students
13.0 Saturday, 27th October, 2012
14.0 Other Examination Requirements
- Examination Ends for Years 2-6 and students vacate hostel
Students are required to bring along for the examinations one-passport photograph each for each course registered for. The passport photographs must be the same used for registration for the current session.
15.0 Registration Closing Date
Registration by both new and returning students has been extended till Saturday, September 15, 2012. Late registration after. September 15,2012 will attract a penalty fee of Ten Thousand .Naira (N10,000.00.) only. Please note that only bonafide registered students of the Institute will be allowed to sit for the examinations, while any unregistered student who sits for the examinations will have their results nullified,
The Deadline for submission of ADD & DELETE Forms is Friday, 21st September 2012.
16.0 Special Plea to Employers
The Distance Learning Institute (DLI) Management appeals to employers to kindly release their respective employees undergoing DLI programmes to enable them participate in the forth-coming residential programme, during which the 2011/2012 sessional examinations will be conducted.