Simba Group is one of the leading marketers of a wide range of bicycles designed to meet the aspirations of various demographic groups in Nigeria. We have recently expanded our product portfolio and are looking for Marketing Professionals to drive sales in order to achieve our business goals for this product line.
Simba Group is recruiting to fill the below vacant position:
Job Title: Sales Executives (Ref: SE/SAP)
Locations: Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt
The job responsibilities envisaged for this position are as follows:
- Responsibility for Dealer and Institutional sales and marketing in a defined territory.
- Developing action plans for new markets, dealer network and managing implementation of marketing plans.
- Generating Ideas and Concepts for below the Line (BTL) activities such as road shows and other promotional activities.
- Coordination and monitoring external agencies to create a pipeline of ideas and plan of action for its implementation.
Applicants should possess the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Graduates from a reputed university with minimum of 3 years sales experience in front line sales with proven track record.
- Able to independently generate new business and manage accounts, carry out market research, competitor and customer survey.
- Maintain customer and prospects database; respond and follow up sales enquires.
- Able to carry out monthly sales plan and direct sales activities.
- Self motivated individuals seeking fast track career growth opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal relations & communication (verbal & written).
- Proficient in computer use with excellent knowledge of Microsoft office package.
The compensation package offered will commensurate with educational qualification, work experience and industry standards.
Application closing Date
18 September, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
stating job reference and location preference.