Posted on Wed 12th Sep, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (0 comments)
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a global leader in innovative pharmaceuticals, generics, vaccines and consumer health products with presence in over 140 countries. They are big on providing healthcare solutions that address the evolving needs of patients and societies- products to prevent and treat diseases, ease suffering and enhance quality life.
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates (Nigerian office) is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Group Head HR
Job Location: Lagos
- Act as key HR business partner to the Head of the supported customer group (s) and the corresponding senior management team with the Group.
- Supports the customer groups in all HR Issues including support in reaching business and strategic objectives by acting as consultant and change agent.
- Helps and supports the implementation of global and local HR Processes and ensures professional handling of all HR related topics.
- To help formulate and implement HR strategies, objectives and processes which are fully aligned to the overall business strategy in conjunction with the relevant function Heads and the Cluster HR Head.
- To implement organizational change, people development, career development and compensation processes to support the attraction and retention of key staff.
- To support HR lead in establishing performance management, reward and recognition strategies which facilitate, support and maintain a high performance culture.
- In conjunction with line management and the Cluster HR Head, contribute to the development of a value based organizational culture which will inspire employee commitment and promote a winning spirit.
- In conjunction with line management and the Cluster HR Head, implement standardized Group people Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) which allow the measurement of progress against the key people objectives.
- Pro actively supports all recruiting efforts and is heavily involved in interviewing process.
- To work actively with Global, Cluster and Country based HR colleagues to promote and develop the company’s HR function.
- To assess regularly customer needs and satisfaction and adjust services accordingly
Application Closing Date
- Thorough understanding of HR needs, especially with regard to marketing and sales
- High degree of results-orientation and ability to execute while multitasking
- Experience in coaching senior leaders, employee development, organisational development/ consulting
- Ability to network with various in-country and corporate HR functions in order to ensure the co-ordinated delivery of services, strong work ethic, exposure to both
- Track record of successfully managing change, cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Financial and Business Results: ROI for development and training resources, Cost control targets in line with business results
- Strategy/Market Focus: Delivery of agreed function targets to meet business growth targets (staffing, handling of poor performers, retention of superior performers, performance review timeliness & quality, talent talking sessions & succession planning)
- Operational Excellence:Effectiveness against agreed function targets
- Educational Background: Universitiy degree in social sciences or business discipline, Professional HR qualification from recognized institution
- Desirable: Further learning in, Change Management, Organisational Development/Consulting and Coaching.
- Impact on the organisation: Decisions, recommendations, HR strategies and services to line management directly affect organizational performance.
18 September, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward CV's to: email@example.com
HNJ Announcement: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam to return them to your inbox. OR, add our email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.