Reference No.: 00197862
Job Level: Experienced/Mid-career
Area of interest: Customer Development
Location: Oregun, Lagos State
Salary (per annum): 2 - 4 Million
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the entire CD function and Executive’s office and diary.
- Respond to queries and requests on non-technical issues and escalate to the Executive where necessary
- Ensure & coordinate relevant & adequate logistics for the CD function and other events connected to the function
- Make efficient travel arrangements as required for the Executive’s office.
- Takes care of operational issues from regional offices by solving them in a professional manner
- Develop and maintain an effective & efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process
- Efficiently organise bookings, planning itineraries, and acting host for official guests to the Executive's office and the entire CD function
- Manage agendas of meetings, produce memos of such for review and proactively follow up on actions
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the function
- Cross-examine documents for the CD function to ensure quality control and compliance to policies
- Organize the Executive’s internal and external designated correspondence
- Liaise with Managers and other functional heads as necessary
- Collate daily, weekly and monthly activity reports as required from for the Executive’s review
- Coordinate/render general administrative services in the function e.g. archiving, ensuring seamless provision of utilities and supplies (stationery etc), reporting of defects, etc.
- Process all requisitions for the Executive’s office such as IA related expense claims (school fees, BUPA medical, etc) by liaising with the relevant stakeholders (Ernst & Young, International Mobility Manager, BUPA, Human Resource Directors etc) as required etc.
- General Office Administration
- University Graduate in any relevant field.
- Two- three years expencience in administrative capacity.
- Expoitation of information technology-proficiency in MS Office applications(Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook: Calender Mangement in particular accross different time zones)
Application Closing Date:
24th September, 2012
Method Of Application:
Intereted candidates should
Click here to apply online
Please note that you will be required to login or register before application can commence.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here