Reference No.: 00197862
Job Level: Experienced/Mid-career
Area of interest: Customer Development
Location: Oregun, Lagos State
Salary (per annum): 2 - 4 Million
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the entire CD function and Executive’s office and diary.
- Respond to queries and requests on non-technical issues and escalate to the Executive where necessary
- Ensure & coordinate relevant & adequate logistics for the CD function and other events connected to the function
- Make efficient travel arrangements as required for the Executive’s office.
- Takes care of operational issues from regional offices by solving them in a professional manner
- Develop and maintain an effective & efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process
- Efficiently organise bookings, planning itineraries, and acting host for official guests to the Executive's office and the entire CD function
- Manage agendas of meetings, produce memos of such for review and proactively follow up on actions
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the function
- Cross-examine documents for the CD function to ensure quality control and compliance to policies
- Organize the Executive’s internal and external designated correspondence
- Liaise with Managers and other functional heads as necessary
- Collate daily, weekly and monthly activity reports as required from for the Executive’s review
- Coordinate/render general administrative services in the function e.g. archiving, ensuring seamless provision of utilities and supplies (stationery etc), reporting of defects, etc.
- Process all requisitions for the Executive’s office such as IA related expense claims (school fees, BUPA medical, etc) by liaising with the relevant stakeholders (Ernst & Young, International Mobility Manager, BUPA, Human Resource Directors etc) as required etc.
- General Office Administration
- University Graduate in any relevant field.
- Two- three years expencience in administrative capacity.
- Expoitation of information technology-proficiency in MS Office applications(Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook: Calender Mangement in particular accross different time zones)
Application Closing Date:
24th September, 2012
Method Of Application:
Intereted candidates should
Click here to apply online
Please note that you will be required to login or register before application can commence.