Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is recruiting to fill the below position:
Position: Protocol Manager
Location: Head Office
The Protocol Manager's role is to support the objectives of the company through strong relationship with Diplomatic Missions and Airport authorities and provide excellent service delivery to the business,colleagues and employees via management of travel desk.
- Processes visas for NBC staff on approved business trips.
- Coordination of third party Travel Management Companies provide flight reservations and tickets and other services as may be required.
- Ensures agreed SLAs and contract terms with TMCs and airlines are adhered to.
- Travel Database administration: Vets all tickets and ensures agreed discounts with airlines (particularly Corporate Agreements with airlines on international routes) are applied
- Tracks invoices and ensures payment within agreed days in line with the contract terms
- Ensures compliance to Travel Policy
- Drives cost savings initiatives on domestic and international travels
- Provides M & A service for all visitors, NBC Senior Management team and staff (first timetravellers only).
- Generates weekly visitors schedules and coordinates or assigns drivers/vehicles as per schedule
- Ensures vehicles are maintained and fuel and other related costs are within budget.
- Relationship Management (Diplomatic Missions, Airport Authorities, Airlines etc): Develops and manages relationships at frequently visited Embassies; Maintains updated records of requirements at each Embassy and communicates same to Employees.
Application Closing Date
- University degree or HND in Arts or Social Sciences(Minimum of 5 years working experience)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Customer Service mindset - cross-functional team player.
- Analytical skills.
- Networking skills.
- Attention to details.
- Planning and Organising skills.
- Must be able to priortise.
- Negotiation skills.
- High integrity and value system.
- Must be able to gather and interprete information.
24 September, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You need to create an account for you to apply.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here