RS HUNTER limited was formed and registered as a Human Resources Service company in 2008 with the focus of providing a range of Human Resource services that add value to organisations and have a positive impact on the bottom-line.
Their starting objective is to focus on small business and while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection.
: Senior Piping Supervisor
- Lead the piping team on projects responsible to project to ensure that all work is completed on time and on budge
- Conceptualize plans, sections, and details to correctly convey construction or fabrication requirements
- Prepare Job Specification, Piping Standards and Design Instructions dedicated to the projects, coordinate with other disciplines and interface with clients on technical issues
- Ensure drawings comply with design standards and procedures
- Prepare Bill of Quantity
- Communicate and interface with other engineering disciplines.
Application Closing Date:
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience in industrial environment such as oil and gas Onshore/Offshore
- Must have worked on minimum of 3 designed projects
- Ability to read a P&ID
- Knowledge of pipe support requirements
- Proficient in AutoCAD, CADWorx 3D software and Microsoft excel
- Knowledge of industry/regulatory codes and standards
- Experience with Plant Design Management System (PDMS)
- OffShore platform design experience is an advantage
- Stress analysis experience is an advantage
- A registered member of NSE/COREN is an advantage
- Highly motivated, eager to contribute to the establishment of an effective and efficient design team
26th September, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV and Application to: email@example.com
using Job title as the subject of the email.