La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited will join Cameroon, Ghana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Cambodia and Ivory Coast as member of Advans group network. Advans SA SICAR was created in 2005 by Horus Development Finance together with several development financial institutions: IFC, FMO, KFW, CDC, EIB, AFD Group.
La Fayette Microfinance Bank recently received the Approval-in-Principle from the Central Bank of Nigeria to carry out microfinance services in Oyo State.
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Teller
The teller is responsible for managing the cash transactions at Advans Lafayette Microfinance Bank.
Application Closing Date
- High school diploma or more
- Good relationship and communication skills, strong team spirit
- Good appearance, customer care
- Good computer skills
- High rigor
- Real motivation to work and grow in a challenging context
- Experience as a cashier/teller is preferred
- Practical knowledge of micro / small / medium businesses
- Knowledge of local languages
16th September, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidate should:
Click here to apply online