Lighting Networks - A respectable company in Abuja is in need of Call Center managers in Minna and Awka.
Job Title: Call Center Operation Managers
N250,000 - N400,000 monthly
The Call Center Operation Manager is an essential prerequisite in order to identify a key representative for each site by the ability displayed in terms of call centre operational skills and in several measures of assessments.
To run the day to day operations of the call centre. Implement, review & improve all call centre policies, procedures & service standards. Track call volume report discrepancies and areas that might need improvement.
The job criteria measures around:
- Great Communication skills.
- Strong Leadership background.
- Ability to handle problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to provide effective methods in the centre operations.
- Excellent supervision skills.
- Meet all Organization functions and Standards.
- Similar working experience is an added advantage.
- Good People Management Skills
Application Closing Date
- BSC in any field of study
- Master degree in business administration is an added advantage
- Certified & Highly Knowledgeable in business design, strategy and improvement
- 5 to 7 years experience in Call Centre environment.
- Basic knowledge in Telecoms & IT
19th September, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
referencing the Job Title
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here