Posted on Mon 17th Sep, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (0 comments)
Dragnet Solutions is Nigeria's leading provider of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena. Our solutions support the following: Examination Bodies, HR Managers, Scholarship Administrators, Admissions Officers and Registrars. We set the standard in screening.
Dragnet Solutions is Nigeria's is recruiting to fill the below position:
Position: Software Engineers
Job Reference: SE 01
Department: Information Technology
- Dragnet is seeking to fill mid-level & senior software engineering positions, specializing in C#, Microsoft development and back-end SQL technologies.
- Strong understanding and use of Object Oriented development and Agile/Scrum SDLC, OO design patterns (factory, singleton, etc.), C#.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, .NET 3.5/4, in a high-traffic customer-facing environment.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Microsoft certifications will be an added advantage.
- Progressive and stable job history with minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Good communicator, good verbal and written skills
- Able to work in a team of 5-7 mid/senior engineers utilizing Agile/Scrum and SDLC methodologies
- Able to juggle multiple simultaneous software development projects
- Able to provide technical team leadership
- Keen desire to stay up-to-date with technology
- ASP.Net using C# - minimum of 3 years experience
- ASP.Net Web Services, WCF Experience preferred
- ASP.Net Framework 3.5 / 4
- Microsoft TFS
- Minimum of 6 years of advanced web development experience
- SQL Server 2008
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- Basic UML creating documents including class diagram, use-case diagram, sequence diagram, state chart diagram, activity diagram, component diagram, deployment diagram
- Experience dealing with Web Environments utilizing both .NET as well as 3rd Party technologies, CDNs, Cloud services such as etc.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Respond openly to ideas and suggestions of others and actively pursue the win/win solution
- Work in a team environment
- Experience with team leadership
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Ensure work assignments are clearly understood and completed by the deliverable date
- Express ideas accurately and understandably in both verbal and written form
- Ensure deliverables meet the highest standard of quality
- Demonstrate initiative and dependability as a member of the team
- Assist and mentor junior technical staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Experience as both a team member and / or team leader in a multiple-project environment
30 September, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please:
Click here and apply online
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here