: Media Planning Specialist
Job Conditions: Normal MTNN working conditions
Department: Marketing and Strategy
Employment Status: Permanent
- Assist in the development and Implementation of media plans for Youth, and High Value Market segments, Corporate Communications. , Customer Relations, S & D, etc., towards achievement of Communication Objectives.
- Monitor and report media activities and spend for industry with a view to providing intelligence and strategic leads towards achieving set Marketing objectives and minimize wastage on media cost.
- Participate actively in the development and management of communication efforts on the internet.
- Assist in the evaluation and monitoring of Out of Home Advertising sites before and after acquisition pan Nigeria.
- Review and confirm media compliance towards legality of invoices for payment approval (interfacing with Business Intelligence).
- Liaise with Creative, Media Agency and Media Monitoring team on daily operational issues and assignments.
- Promptly follow through on ad hoc proposals as necessary and approved.
- Follow through (with Finance and Procurement) on all media purchase orders and invoices to ensure adherence to procedures and timing for payment to agencies / third parties.
- Participate in the management of production and delivery of media materials in conjunction with Master brand and Procurement.
- Provide support and assistance in achieving the objectives of running an efficient media management system.
- Reporting To the Media Planning Manager
- A First degree from a reputable university
- Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria Certificate / Membership
- 4 years working experience with;
- 2 – 3 yrs Advertising / Media Experience
- Marketing Communication experience will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date:
19th September, 2012
How To Apply;
Interested candidates should
Please note that you will be required to login or register before commencing application.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here