: Media Planning Specialist
Job Conditions: Normal MTNN working conditions
Department: Marketing and Strategy
Employment Status: Permanent
- Assist in the development and Implementation of media plans for Youth, and High Value Market segments, Corporate Communications. , Customer Relations, S & D, etc., towards achievement of Communication Objectives.
- Monitor and report media activities and spend for industry with a view to providing intelligence and strategic leads towards achieving set Marketing objectives and minimize wastage on media cost.
- Participate actively in the development and management of communication efforts on the internet.
- Assist in the evaluation and monitoring of Out of Home Advertising sites before and after acquisition pan Nigeria.
- Review and confirm media compliance towards legality of invoices for payment approval (interfacing with Business Intelligence).
- Liaise with Creative, Media Agency and Media Monitoring team on daily operational issues and assignments.
- Promptly follow through on ad hoc proposals as necessary and approved.
- Follow through (with Finance and Procurement) on all media purchase orders and invoices to ensure adherence to procedures and timing for payment to agencies / third parties.
- Participate in the management of production and delivery of media materials in conjunction with Master brand and Procurement.
- Provide support and assistance in achieving the objectives of running an efficient media management system.
- Reporting To the Media Planning Manager
- A First degree from a reputable university
- Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria Certificate / Membership
- 4 years working experience with;
- 2 – 3 yrs Advertising / Media Experience
- Marketing Communication experience will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date:
19th September, 2012
How To Apply;
Interested candidates should
Please note that you will be required to login or register before commencing application.