was incorporated in Nigeria in 1991 for the provision of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to the energy and oil & gas industry. Since then, Nestoil has grown to become the leading indigenous EPC provider for major IOCs (International Oil Companies) in Sub-Saharan Africa like National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total, etc
Nestoil Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
This role will be tactically responsible for supporting the Senior Human Resources team in Obijackson Group within every area of human resources, including recruitment and employee relations. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-
1.) Drafting Job Descriptions
- Responsible for drafting job descriptions, outlining in detail all skills and qualities required and desired in a successful job applicant
2.) Resume Screening
- Screens all resumes submitted to the open job order, seeking only the most qualified applicant.
3.) Perform employment checks
- Conducts drug and background screenings and reference checks for all prospective hires, accurately documenting these activities
4.) Due Diligence
- Records and maintains all human resource files and documents, assuring that the company is in compliance will local employment and labor laws.
5.) Employee Relations
- Serves as the point person for employees' issues and inquiries, including but not limited to benefits and company policies
Requirement / Experience
- Task may involve some travelling.
Application Closing Date
- Bsc in Human Resources Management or Psychology Knowledge of Nigerian employment and labor laws is an added advantage
- Minimum 2+ years working experience in Human Resources
- Must Have (apart from the above):
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy
- Initiative Copied: hotnigerianjobs.com-
- Organizational awareness
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
- Organizational commitment.
- Influencing and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, including the ability to anticipate tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and function smoothly under strict deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to think strategically and to envision and balance
- Strong communications skills to work across departments and with various levels of management.
- Experience in working with Microsoft office suite. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
29th October, 2012
How to Apply
Interested candidate should:
Click here to apply online