We are a major player in the polypropylene woven sacks business. Due to current expansion and the need to consolidate our leadership position, it has become necessary to seek for qualified professionals to join our team in the position of:
Job Title: Store Controller (2)
Reporting to the GM/SC, the person will be responsible for overall management, coordination and control of the Stores Department. The duties include but not limited to:
- Ensuring timely availability of raw materials to Production and evacuation of finished goods to the ware houses.
- Maintaining and updating stock and inventory records
- Liaison with other units for periodic stock taking exercise
- Ensuring optimal utilisation of spaces in the arrangement of materials and spare parts
- Effective leadership of store team.
The right candidate should
Application Closing Date
- Possess at least a bachelors degree in Economics or Accounting or any related
- Have a minimum of 10 years experience in similar industry with at least 5 years in managerial experience & store management.
- knowledge of materials, material handling and inventory management
- Be computer literate and possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Pay attention to details
- Excellent Communication skills
- Not more than 45years old
25th September, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified applicants should send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae (including day-time telephone contact) plus copies of certificates to:
The Head, Human Resources/Administration
P. 0. Box 15419
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here