Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, Nigeria's most dynamic construction company, has vacancy for a qualified and experienced to fill the vacant position available.
Position Title: Graphic/Media Designer
Department: Corporate Communication Department (CCD)
Location: Abuja Head Office
- The CCD is responsible for strategic communication to all Julius Berger stakeholders in order to transmit a credible and corporate image. The graphic/ media designer works as part of this team of specialists by utilising her/his creativity and profound technical knowlege to conceptualize and produce the visual aspects of Julius Berger's corporate image.
- The designer is able to work in varying projects teams under the guidance of the Head of Department.
- She/he is familiar with the variety of print and online communication media (artwork for advertising for publications including photo editing, layout for brochures or websites), and able to realise all in-house design projects required by the Department.
- University degree in graphic or media design or in a related field.
- A minimum of two years of experience as graphic or media designer in a corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Coreldraw and Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to do creative and technically accurate at the same time
- Self-starter with an interdisciplinary approach, able to think both strategically and creatively.
Application Closing Date:
5th October, 2012
Method Of Application:
Interested candidates should submit their complete application documents (cover letter, CV, copy of university degree, additional certificates) including earliest starting date and salary expectation to the below stated address:
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Public Affairs Department
P.O. Box 453
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a design artwork on a given subject.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here