Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, Nigeria's most dynamic construction company, has vacancy for a qualified and experienced to fill the vacant position available.
Position Title: Graphic/Media Designer
Department: Corporate Communication Department (CCD)
Location: Abuja Head Office
- The CCD is responsible for strategic communication to all Julius Berger stakeholders in order to transmit a credible and corporate image. The graphic/ media designer works as part of this team of specialists by utilising her/his creativity and profound technical knowlege to conceptualize and produce the visual aspects of Julius Berger's corporate image.
- The designer is able to work in varying projects teams under the guidance of the Head of Department.
- She/he is familiar with the variety of print and online communication media (artwork for advertising for publications including photo editing, layout for brochures or websites), and able to realise all in-house design projects required by the Department.
- University degree in graphic or media design or in a related field.
- A minimum of two years of experience as graphic or media designer in a corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Coreldraw and Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to do creative and technically accurate at the same time
- Self-starter with an interdisciplinary approach, able to think both strategically and creatively.
Application Closing Date:
5th October, 2012
Method Of Application:
Interested candidates should submit their complete application documents (cover letter, CV, copy of university degree, additional certificates) including earliest starting date and salary expectation to the below stated address:
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Public Affairs Department
P.O. Box 453
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a design artwork on a given subject.