Fosad Consulting Limited - We are a business support services firm with a proven track record. For over a decade, our team of professionals with specialized skills have been providing business support to new and established businesses across the globe. Our clientele are some of the top performing brands in both local and international markets.
Our consistency in delivering outstanding services alongside retaining and attracting new businesses is premised on our people-who are passionate and committed to what they do. We promote and reward excellence through a competitive and professional work environment. Our people are regularly trained and encouraged to undergo personal development that are in line with organisational goals.
We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset. We seek individuals who desire to work in a challenging, performance driven and high energy environment.
Job Title: Recruitment Associate
Job Summary/ Purpose
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Lead, Human Resource Services.
- He/She will be saddled with the responsibility of coordinating Recruiting/Contract Staffing and Outsourcing Services.
- Support recruitment team in sourcing for potential hires for all positions as requested by clients
- Shortlisting and interviewing prospective candidates for all positions
- Assist in drafting standard job description/candidate profile for specific roles
- Prepare and publish job ad for specified positions
- Work towards targets as requested by client
- Regularly enrich firms’ talent pool for possible hire
- Constantly review and develop testing tools for the unit
- Coordinate and oversee recruitment activities under the supervision of the HR Lead
- Control, maintain and update manpower plan both in-house/clients
- Prepare unit’s status monthly and weekly reports
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contact and any further documentation following Fosad procedure (Use of MS Suite & other processors)
- Assist team to respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Gathering and producing computer intelligence reports on industry activities
- Manage relationship with clients
- Develop new business relationships
Application Closing Date
- First degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 2years hands-on experience in recruitment activities
- Familiar with social media and other online recruitment tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with several ATS
- Thorough understanding of recruitment for a third party agency
26th September, 2012
Method of Application
Interested applicants should:
Send a detailed copy their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
using the job title as subject of the mail.
Applicants are advised to adhere to the job requirement.