Our vision is to provide an exceptional professional services in the areas of human resources and business strategy to meet the changing needs of our clients.
To be known and recognized as that uniquely positioned firm of professional individuals providing innovative human resources and business solutions to its clients with the aid of latest tools and technology.
Smart Partners is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Training Manager
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Training Manager
- To assist the training manager to manage organisation’s training provision, including identification of training needs and the development and delivery of training courses and workshops.
- To assist in the development of organisation’s training function in order to achieve and maintain and ensure that training provided supports the aims and objectives of the organisation and service teams.
- To handle other HR Administrator.
- Identify training and development needs of staff throughout the organisation using a variety of methods including training needs analysis surveys, recruitment and induction processes, end of probation reviews and annual performance appraisals.
- Produce a resourced annual training plan and programme based on training needs identified for individual staff members, statutory requirements and organisational aims and objectives.
- To develop a Management Competency Framework and support its integration into organisation culture and processes including recruitment and selection, and performance appraisal.
- To develop, implement and manage an annual Performance Review system, overseeing implementation of the scheme including the design and delivery of training.
- Develop, co-ordinate and maintain a suite of in-house training courses, workshops etc to be delivered on a rolling programme, including induction and management skills courses.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the induction process for new staff.
- Carry out course evaluation and analysis and act on feedback where necessary to ensure high quality service provision and continuous improvement.
- Commission and oversee delivery of training courses etc by external providers where appropriate, securing best value for money and ensuring that opportunities for externally funded training are maximised.
- Keep up to date with developments in training styles, techniques and resources to ensure appropriate and effective training delivery.
- Assist in training budget; keeping an accurate record of expenditure and ensuring that the Training Manager is made aware of any variances or projected overspend.
Qualifications and Experience
Application Closing Date
- Good first degree in Social Sciences
- Sound Knowledge in Training, Development and Performance and other relelated HR areas.
- Minimum of 3years experience
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills to cover written, oral.
30th September, 2012.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their resume (MS WORD) in confidence with a passport photograph (JPEG) to: firstname.lastname@example.org