is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
Kimberly Ryan is recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Country Manager
The CGSN Country Manager reports to the Managing Director for Africa. He is responsible for the overall management of ContourGlobal Solutions businesses in Nigeria; responsible for monitoring existing Solutions and IPP projects and spearheading the development of new business in the region. He is also responsible for overseeing the operations of the Lagos office, ensuring that safety, operations, maintenance, administrative processes and procedures and established and complied with. He will be responsible for articulating the overall vision of the business to the Nigeria employees, then work with the management team to ensure that vision is realized.
Leadership & Management responsibilities
- Provide leadership in development of inter-team communication and cohesiveness, sustaining culture and supporting staff during organizational growth.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participates in executive, management, and staff coordination meetings and attends other meetings and seminars on behalf of the company
- Develops a business plan and strategy for the team that ensures attainment of company business development goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the development team.
- At least 10+ years of the above must be in a managerial role in a power generation environment
- Commercial acumen and experience in maximizing financial ROIs for projects (contract negotiation & budget management)
- Exceptional people management skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Application Closing Date
30th Sept. 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here