Posted on Fri 21st Sep, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (0 comments)
WTS Energy is a leading, globally operating, high level Manpower & Recruitment supply company to the international Oil, Gas & New Energy industry. Since 2000 we have served companies and consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent service quality.
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the below vacant position:
Job Title: Senior Completion Engineer
12 months, renewable based on performance.
- Working in a team of drilling/completion and well test engineers to plan and support the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells in water-depths up to 700ft, offshore Nigeria.
- Operations involve the following special challenges:
- Subsea completions and well testing,
- Complex smart completions,
- Late changes to completion designs that are dependent on well results,
- Completions planning, design and development of the installation programme,
- High angle / extended reach wells,
- Third party staff, service and equipment quality,
- Complex supply chain and logistics,
- Interaction with other (G&G) departments,
- Onsite supervision of completions installation (when required)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 in a similar position.
- Good experience with semi’s, knowledge of onshore and jack-up operations would be beneficial.
- Previous Nigerian / West African experience is advantageous.
- Technical / engineering qualification required.
- Thorough understanding of HSE, its application in completion operations and ensuring standards are met. Capable of leading by example.
- Strong drive for continuous performance improvement.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working effectively in a multi-cultural society.
- Good Team member.
- Completion and testing experience.
- Able to work under sustained high workload, meet tight deadlines yet still deliver quality work.
- Competency with drilling engineering software.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, word processors and presentation software.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of completion engineering and international industry standards, ideally acquired while working for a large international operator.
- Good organisation and project management skills, ensuring efficient application of the company’s well delivery and commercial processes.
- Contracts and contractor management.
- Valid well control certificate preferred.
Competitive day rate, paid overseas by first week of following month, net of Nigerian Income Tax. Travel days paid.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here and apply online
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here