The Nigerian Navy
has announced for interested candidates to apply for Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 23 & 24 (NNBTS 23124)(For SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/NCE/ND/RN/RM Applicants)
Interested applicants are advised to apply online at www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng
Applicants are to complete form online and make payment at following designated banks: United Bank for Africa, Sterling Bank, Diamond Bank, Fidelity Bank, Union Bank
Appilcants must be holders of SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/RN/RM equivalent only. Applicants must be between the ages of 18-21 years for holders of SSCE/NECO/GCE and between 18-24 years for holders of ND/NCE/RN/RM by 31 December 2013.
Male applicants must not be less than 1.70 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.67 metres tall. Aptitude test will hold between 4-10 February 2013 at the designated centres
Applicants are to carefully read the guidelines before filling the form.
Online Registration Starts on 29th October, 2012
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2012
Method of Application
To complete the form:
- Visit the website www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng
- Click on start application and complete the application form
- Click on save button to submit application online
- Print out the Pay4me acknowledgement slip and take it to any branch of
- United Bank for Africa, Sterling Bank, Diamond Bank, Fidelity Bank or Union Bank to make payment of N500 only excluding bank charges
- Take the payment receipt given at the bank to the website to complete the application
- Print out your Parent/Guardian consent form and Attestation of Local Government form.
For further information see the instruction pages on the website or call the following support lines: 09-8704817, 09-8708475 and 08078406568 or email: email@example.com