Flyingdove Institute of Information Technology (Flyingdove Innovative Polytechnic) is a Federal Ministry of Education approved and NBTE accredited Institution with several Affiliations.
Our mission is to develop the technical/vocational skill need in our youths to bridge the gap between the workplace required skill and the existing skills in Nigeria. In addition to conventional educational system, We prepare our students to write and pass professional certifications such as CISCO, ORACLE, CCNA, CISA, MCP, ACCA, PMP among others
2012/2013 Supplementary List
We are currently admitting students into National innovative Diploma, Diploma and High National Diploma for the 2012/2013 academic year. This is a four semester program leading to the award of
School Of ICT/Engineering
- Computer Science,
- Computer software Engineering,
- Computer Hardware Engineering Computer
- Networking and security system
- Telecommunication Technology
School Of Management Science
- Banking and Finance,
- Business Administration,
- Public administration
- Mass communication
- Estate management
- Admission is open to all candidates who scored 160 marks and above in the 2012 UTME examination.
- Candidates who posses at least five O’ level credit passes including English Language and mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who are waiting resulting of WASE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB can equally apply
- Interested candidates who did not write the 2012 UTME but possess the required O’ level credit passes as stated above can obtain our admission form any of our designated centers below.
Application Closing Date:
30th November, 2012
Method Of Application:
- Prospective candidates should visit www.flyingdovecollege.edu.ng. click and complete the Supplementary admission form online or Click here
- Visit any of our Contact centre to purchase and complete the supplementary admission form
- Application form cost is - Five thousand naira only (N5000)
- Pay the sum of N5000 into Flyingdove Institute account at any of ECOBANK Branch close to you.(A/C 0054771519)
- Enter the Teller No. The Bank branch and date paid into the space provide in the supplementary admission form.
- Visit the Contact nearest to you with your teller, 3 passport photographs and photocopies of your JAMB/O’ level results
- Km 3, Abuja-Kaduna expressway Zuba, near zuma rock. 08055999488
- 19/21 Anibaba Street, former LASU Campus Ikorodu, Lagos. 07039159158 or 08095003961
- 2nd floor Tofa House, Behind Gtbank, Central Business District, Abuja. 07035174180