Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants in furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC
) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly.
INEC Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Legal Officers
Salary: (GL 09)
Location: All states nationwide
- Represent the Commission in all its Pre Election and Post Election matters.
- Represent the Commission in Legal matters that may arise.
- Render Legal Opinion to the Commission.
- Draft contract agreements, MOU’s, guidelines, rules etc.
- Perform Election duties and Monitor external counsel and any other duty that may be assigned.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- LLB and LB
- Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- You must first REGISTER and then APPLY.
- Make sure you have your MOBILE PHONE available. You will need this to complete your REGISTRATION.
- Please only apply if you meet these qualifications.
- You can only apply for ONE VACANCY.
- Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.
- Please ensure you provide accurate information. Providing inaccurate information is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- You must have successfully submitted your Application by 6:00pm on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012.