In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC
) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly.
INEC Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: System Analyst/ System Engineer
Salary: (GL 08)
Location: All states nationwide
- Conducts detailed methods and systems surveys of various operations with a view to applying electronic data processing.
- Develop with user department their electronic data processing requirements, workflow, training, etc to implement proper procedure and systems.
- Develops procedure manuals of input preparation for electronic data processing system.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science/Engineering or other related field
- Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Professional Certificate in relative field is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- You must first REGISTER and then APPLY.
- Make sure you have your MOBILE PHONE available. You will need this to complete your REGISTRATION.
- Please only apply if you meet these qualifications.
- You can only apply for ONE VACANCY.
- Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.
- Please ensure you provide accurate information. Providing inaccurate information is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- You must have successfully submitted your Application by 6:00pm on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012.