is a growing and leading dredging firm that specializes in sand mining, dredging, reclamation, shore protection and canalization and, is currently expanding into Oil/gas and Aviation industries. With business operations and offices in Bayelsa State and Abuja, Nigeria, our client is looking at Increasing its workforce in time with the changing trends in its operating environment.
As a result, our client is currently seeking to engage the services of dynamic, intelligent and knowledgeable individuals to fill the following vacancies/positions:
Job Title: Flight / Cabin Executive
Summary of Duties
- Ensure the safety and comfort of the airplane passengers and crew by carrying out mandatory and routine pro/post flight checks and recording their findings in the appropriate manner.
- Working with the crew and the flight scans in the preparation of the airplane for scheduled and unscheduled flights. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Welcoming, greeting and escorting all passengers to their seats.
- Ensuring the excellent comfort of all customers on-board.
- Providing, managing and serving catering on board.
- Ensuring the cleanliness-and neatness of airplane interior and decorations.
- Providing timely and accurate inventory of stocks as well as-detailed accounts of funds allocated to them for company business,
- Preparing passengers for take off and landing by providing them with relevant briefings.
- Must be a poised, tactful and resourceful person who can interact with strangers comfortably.
- Must have an excellent health record and the ability to speak clearly.
- Ability to speak one or more foreign languages is an added advantage.
- Must be very presentable and smart at all times.
- A degree in any field of study
- Certification in relevant airline operation course is added advantage
Application Closing Date
- Smart and Assertive and have the ability to inspire confidence in others.
- Must be good looking Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Must have good vision and hearing.
- Service orientation
- Must be pleasant and be able to maintain their cool, especially when under pressure
7th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should send detailed CV, two most recent best photographs and cover email with the position applied for as the subject/ title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Short-listed Candidates will be contacted.