1. Initiate and perform screening studies for potential new developments;
2. Prepare and periodically update a strategic development plan for each asset;
3. Participate with the Headquarter SCR/ED pre-project leaders in the scope of work definition of the feasibility or pre-project studies; follow up and endorse the feasibility / pre-project studies;
4. Initiate economics evaluations of the potential projects in relation with the Strategy / Business entity (Strategic Planning);
5. Contribute to a gas plan for the area;
6. Represent the asset manager in the consultative committees (geosciences, project);
7. Provide technical input to the dossiers to be submitted to CDEP, business review, ComVal, COMEX;
8. Assist in the preparation of the yearly work program and budget for each block in relation with the entities of the asset;
9. Prepare the Asset input to the Long Term Plan of the subsidiary (asset perimeter, production forecast, investment and operating costs);
10. Prepare the PVR of the Asset, in liaison with the Project and field GSR entities;
11. Attend different committees with partners and authorities, when required, and prepare the associated input and documentation on development issues.
Professional Experience: minimum 10 experience.
Needs wide understanding of the upstream industry, including exploration, reservoir/production, facilities and oil treatment, economic evaluations and commercial aspects.
Strong commercial background with the ability to understand and manage relatively complex deals and financial transactions.
Enthusiastic and results driven individual with the ability to achieve required results at pace and under pressure.
Well organised with the ability to meet exacting deadlines and work under time pressure. Able to assimilate a confident understanding of business and strategy and any transactions under consideration.
Excellent interpersonal and comms/presentation skills, both within and outside the Company. Well honed written skills including the preparation of briefing documents, letters and presentations.
Application Deadkine: Not Specified
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply Online