Huawei Technologies Nigeria
is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world.
Job Title: Technicians (Administrative)
- Repair and Serving of Washing Machine
- Repair and Serving of Generators
- Repair and Serving of Water Dispensers
- Repair and Serving of Air Conditioners
- Repair and Serving of Fridges
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Relevant Technical Qualifications with a minimum of 5 years experience.
General Requirements for the position;
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company. Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical. Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel and PowerPoint) Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
• Self-motivated. flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
• The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
Application Deadline is 6th July 2010
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address below:
Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title.
All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply.