Smart Partners Consulting Limited - A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banking - IT Project Manager
- Should be able to handle multiple projects at same time. Each project should be micromanaged.
- Manage stakeholders - business stakeholders, senior management and IT team (developers, testers, configuration management teams, application support teams)
- Should conduct meetings, get all required people in the meeting, and prepare MoM for the same.
- Should manage vendor well, get vendor deliveries on time and keep vendor on tenterhooks all the time
- Manage vendor payments (NOTAP registration, invoices, follow up with procurement, etc.)
- Ensure business requirements for completeness.
- Ensure understanding of underlying domain should be able to engage BA and architect
- Ensure project governance (however the challenge is rigorous compliance for most requests is lacking)
Application Closing Date
- A good first Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology. Must have relevant IT certifications with PMP or PRINCE 2 Project Management Certifications.
- Minimum of 7 years Banking Sector IT Project Management.
- Must have verifiable track performance in Banking IT Project Management.
- Ability to follow up aggressively
- Should not mind going to desk of others to get things done
- Should be able to raise the voice (if required) to get things done
- Ability to manage business stakeholders
- Should be able to cope up with changing priorities of stakeholders
- Should be able to pick up various developments happening around.
12th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: [email protected]