SaroAfrica International Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Agric Economics, Extension and Agronomy
- Accounting, Economics, Business Admin
- Public Admin, HR Management
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by March 2017.
- Minimum of 2.1.
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Application Closing Date
- 25 and below as at last birthday
17th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you have applied to in the past 2 years, don't apply.