The Redeemed Christian Church of God (Christ the Cornerstone Worship Center), is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Christian Church seeks a Christian who is personable, engaging, motivated and self-directed to act as assistant to the other staff, and lay volunteers. Individual must be detailed, organized, energetic, multi-tasking, dependable, computer literate, and able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Responsibilities include general office management and financial/bookkeeping support. Full time with benefits. The person called to this position should be a Christian with general and office skills, who truly feels “called to Christian service,” and who is willing to go “above and beyond” the personal investment in a job that is considered “normal” in the secular world of work.
Application Closing Date
- Must be personable and engaging
- Post high school vocational/specialized training or an associate's Degree or Diploma.
- Strong computer skills are imperative (MS Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Website maintenance)
- Proficiency in the use of standard office tools (copy machine, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Have excellent command of English language, composition and punctuation
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in areas such as financial records, counseling situations and other private matters.
20th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the position you are interested in as the subject.