SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reference Number: SAB-231
- Organize the storage and distribution of goods, ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at best cost.
- Manage entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and enhance the contractual relationship with Transporters.
- Translate divisional core strategies, develop annual budgets and forecasts.
- Develop depot business plans and ensure optimal depot resourcing.
- Optimize warehouse capacity and layout.
- Determine optimal fleet configuration and maximize fleet availability.
- Manage asset acquisition.
- Manage service levels.
- Ensure stock availability.
- Minimize breakages, losses and wastage.
- Assure product quality.
- Control expenditure against budgets and forecasts.
- Comply with company credit policy.
- Analyze and respond to operational performance measures.
- Leading/grooming logistics team into a high performance unit where performance and continuous improvement is paramount.
- Ensure optimal human resourcing.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years Operational experience preferably in an FMCG environment at Management level.
- Sound good Management skills- Ability to coach & develop others in support of business results.
- Ability to deal with complexity and to work in a matrix structure.
- Self-starter with very little supervision.
- Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- People Management skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to compile annual business plans.
- Proficient in MS Office and inventory Management software.
- Collaborative leader who has a proven track record of managing teams and stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online