Netexcel Systems & Technology Limited, an ICT company with strengths in management of IT outsourced functions, High level designs & Implementation, and Consulting. The company started its operations about 11 years ago, providing services for clientele across various industry verticals.
Netexcel is a company specializing in the provision of a wide range of IT services to help our customers meet their goals and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Reporting to: the Head of Sales
- The Sales Officer is responsible for generating and securing new revenue for Netexcel, as well as seeking out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure a smooth transition of accounts into the business.
- Achieve sales targets by developing new business and potential clients within the territory.
- Good Performance Defined:
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined timeframes.
- Ensure contracts are put in place for customers.
- Take solutions and consultative sell approach to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met.
Good Performance Defined:
- A structured plan created and followed through to the achievement of targets.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
- Good Performance Defined: Call targets met.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management.
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
Good Performance Defined:
- Attendance at industry related meetings/events and/or seminars.
- Report on sales, activity, and performance.
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as Netexcel policies.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events and seminars. Provide feedback to Head of Sales.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Proactive and responsive to clients and prospective clients.
- Deliver an outstanding sales process and sales support to clients.
- Proactively develop and improve processes to service clients.
- Transition new clients smoothly and successfully to the sales management team at all times.
- Determine an efficient communication procedure to alerting sales management teams of issues that impact client delivery or service.
- Fosters good teamwork. Strength of working relationship with the team. Works in a collaborative way with the team.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- B.Sc/HND in any related disciplines.
- 2 - 3 years, with the knowledge of the sales of ICT products and services.
- Industry experience: Knowledge of the market, competitor behavior, and strategy.
- Experience in a b2b sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving and succeeding sales targets; proven ability in targeting new business opportunities; a confident negotiator with proven ability to close the deal; a positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions; self-motivated and results driven; excellent relationship management skills; team player; innovative; a genuine interest in news and current affairs; excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive determined business hunter.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence
Application Closing Date
- Exemplary communication skills - both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
31st May, 2017..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's/resume to: email@example.com