The New Nigeria Commodity Marketing Company (NNCMC) Limited was established to close the existing gap between farm products and markets. It is designed to promote market orientation and enhance farmers profit, generating wealth and accelerating production. The company facilitates external trade in the non-oil sector and help in the resuscitation of ailing local industries through the provision of needed raw materials. It is expected that within a very short time the impact of the company would be felt by the farmer, the consuming public and the nation's economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager (Marketing)
Reports To: General Manager (Marketing)
Employment Type: Full Time
Grade Level: Senior Management
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Responsible for marketing and sales of all commodities of the company both locally and internationally
- In conjunction with the Project Implementation Managers (PIM), determine and recommend NNCMC sales prices of commodities and identify key customers for the various commodities
- Monitor market trends and make appropriate recommendation for commodities to be added or dropped on the company's commodity list
- Arrange transportation and other logistics for the efficient and cost effective delivery of NNCMC commodities to its customers
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager(Marketing)
Salary Package and Benefits
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Marketing and be registered with a relevant professional body
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in relation to commodity trading and marketing, and building businesses around agricultural commodity marketing and trade, supply chain management
- Strong interpersonal a communication skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of software
- Fluency in Hausa language will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
- The salary and allowances attached to this position are competitive and similar to those obtainable in the industry
8th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications which should include CV and Cover Letter containing suitability statement explaining why you think you are especially qualified for the job, by email to: [email protected]
Hard copies by post to:
P.O. Box 6500,
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not send follow-up emails.