KPMG Nigeria - Our client, a Pension Fund Administrator licensed with the National Pension Commission (PENCOM). The Company offers a full range of retirement support services including full-service retirement plan administration, support services and consulting with a focus on investing and managing pension funds in accordance with PENCOM requirements.
In line with the Company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the company seeks to recruit the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development
Ref #: BG23
Detailed Job Description
- The role will be responsible for developing and executing an effective marketing and penetration strategy as well as facilitating the achievement of the Company’s business goals and objectives by championing the efforts to acquire new customers and sell additional products and services to existing ones.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competences amongst others:
Application Closing Date
- Bachelors' and Masters' Degrees in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years post qualification experience, with at least eight (8) years in the financial sector and four (4) years in a middle management position(s)
- Must possess relevant professional qualifications
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or other relevant role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online