The Rossland Group is recruiting for a budding contract farming company, producing a range of crops for itself and for it’s clients. With operations in Kaduna, Abuja and Benue; our innovative contract farming model is gaining momentum and potentially poised to revolutionise crop production, rural development and finance in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Accounts Manager
- The vacancy is for an Admin/ Accounts Manager, important to note
- This is a new company so you will be required to play a key role in the building of most of the systems that you will work with and will shape the direction of things in the company.
- This role will require you to live in the small settlement of Jere, Kaduna and you may be required to move to other rural areas as needs be.
- There will be 2 month probationary period for us to assess you and you to assess the role.
- This period will feature special termination clauses and a starting salary.
- This position is responsible for the creation, management and development of systems, paperwork and documents that support, track and report on farmers as well as farm activities.
- Developing and improving farmer and project management tools and systems
- Managing farmer and cluster information and records
- Managing project information and records
- Corresponding with vendors and service providers
- Organising farmer educational, social and commercial sessions
- Correspondence and relationship management with clients and customers
- Developing and improving reports and reporting formats
- Audit of existing admin systems, identification and documentation of gaps and upgrading system accordingly
- Capturing and entering financial information into the accounting software
- Producing project budgets and profitability analysis using the accounting software (training will be provided)
- Tracking project finances
- Managing the Chart of Accounts
- Extending financial information to farmers
- Producing periodic financial reports
- Developing and improving data capture systems
- Improving electronic and paper financial tools
- Ability and willingness to jump in the field to help when required
All of our employees require these skills as a basic
- Computer proficiency:
- Word processing proficiency
- Spreadsheet proficiency
- Coachability - you need to be able to learn. Fast and well
- Communications - ability to clearly express yourself
- Action oriented - focus on getting things done efficiently and effectively
- Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
- Accommodation - one bedroom, furnished (in Jere, Kaduna)
- Company Laptop
- Company Android Device
9th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with the exact subject - "Application for Admin/ Accounts Manager" to: [email protected]