ToLet.com.ng - Nigeria’s 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria’s fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
We are looking for a suitable qualified candidates to join our team. ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria’s leading property search platform. We are changing the way Nigerians search for, rent & purchase real estate. To achieve this, we have created a fast and smooth online search system.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positin below:
Job Title: Client Management Officer
- As a client manager you will help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board.
- You will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as liaison between the client and the company.
As a Client Management Officer, You Will:
- Contact, meet with, and follow up on our clients
- Make sure that agents see value from the system
- Coach agents on how to interact with customers
- Manage agent listings and ensure they are using their tools
- Provide trustworthy feedback and product review based on agents’ needs
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Maintain a strong relationship with clients.
Who You Are:
Applicatrion Closing Date
- You must have a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- You can communicate effectively and persuasively
- Flexible in work functions and duties
- Fluent in English, Pidgin, and at least one major Nigerian language
- Exceptional time management skills
- Smart and innovative with strong teamwork skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Good relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- Ability to challenge ideas, ask question, provide ideas, and expand given instructions
- Candidate must be available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Must live in Lagos, Nigeria
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
31st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Shortlisted applicants may be contacted at short notice.