Save the Children Nigeria
is the world’s leading independent organization for children, creating lasting change in the lives of children in over 120 countries around the world. Recognized for our commitment to accountability, innovation and collaboration, our work takes us into the heart of communities, where we help children and families help themselves. We work with other organizations, governments, non-profits and a variety of local partners while maintaining our own independence without political agenda or religious orientation. Save the Children’s mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children is now looking for experienced development professionals to work within the Nigeria Country Programme. These roles will be critical for the delivery of results for children expected by this programme.
Job Title: Finance Coordinator
- To provide sound financial management, manage the financial information function and to assess, train and manage financial relationships with partners; ensuring that all financial transactions are entered into financial system on daily basis.
- Checking and up loading program offices data to Agresso Financial System on weekly basis as well as weekly feedback to field offices on their weekly financial reports.
- Bank Reconciliation on monthly basis and verification of payment vouchers and documentations prepared by the cashier for every payment and make sue there are adequate support documentation for each transaction.
Application Closing Date
- Holder of at least a degree in finance, Accounting, Business Administration and Economics with substantial experience in Financial Management system. Proven skills in the use of the Agresso accounting package
- The Ideal candidate should possess excellent interpersonal, team work and communication skills and demonstrable experience in people management and leadership including remote support and capacity development.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and ability and willingness to travel to projects and stay in basic conditions when necessary
30th April 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should kindly send C.V. and covering letter explaining why you are suitable to:
; state the position and location in the subject field.
Our selection processes reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Our people are as diverse as the challenges we face