Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Ltd bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electro-pneumatic Systems Technician
- Responsible for all related Electromechanical, Electro-pneumatic and Automation installation, maintenance/ repair of Liquid and Powder filling-machines, electronic modules, Drives, CAM, HMI and SCADA.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Evaluates systems and spares by designing and operating programs; applying relevant theoretical & practical principles.
- Recommend/ implement modifications to eliminate equipment or system malfunctions.
- Ensure a safe machine operation both to the machinery and personnel
- Lead preventive maintenance plan, provide maintenance records and spare-parts usage report.
- Operating and monitoring the utility appliances as compressor, generator, & water treatment plant etc.
- Vendor accreditation, liaison, sourcing and procurement of machine engineering spare parts, utility service as PHCN, Borehole installation & maintenance.
- Overseeing the operation, maintenance and repair of equipment as forklifts, compressors and generator.
- Prevents Machine /Equipment breakdown by establishing and coordinating the periodic maintenance and Standard Operating procedure.
- Min. Qualification: B.Tech / HND Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics
- Required Age:30 -35 years
- Years of Experience: 3-5years.
Must Have Experience & Competencies:
- Ability to lead, supervise and work hands-on with Experience on Industrial Electrical, Automation, Electromechanical & Electro-pneumatic Systems.
- Experience and excellent competence working with modern machinery control systems - Electronic modules, VFDs, Servo Drives, HMI/SCADA including their programming.
- Significant Experience in Industrial manufacturing operational setting, handling and maintaining machines, would be a major advantage.
- Candidates who do not have these primary experience requirements, need not apply.
Application Closing Date
- Good Team working, & People relationship skills.
- Good Problem Solving Skills, a creative approach for new ideas, and focus on quality.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively, administrative, supervisory and coordinating skills.
- A good level of computer literacy, effective & qualitative reporting, written and verbal Communication Skills
- Applicant must be resident in Ibadan.
24th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location and Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng