Beckley Consulting Ltd is a company with special focus on development and growth of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, according to specific needs of our clients and ensure that statutory deductions and labour laws are complied with. The company is determined to make a difference in all its assignments through personal service delivered with a strong commitment to integrity and professional excellence. Our key objective is to add value in every area of collaboration with our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Maintain proper and adequate books of accounts for all company transactions
- Ensure Prompt invoicing of products’ and timely collection of payments.
- Ensure that payments for products supplied or services rendered are based on verifiable evidence
- Prepare quarterly management accounts and budgetary control reports highlighting the financial position of the company
- Ensure that monthly statement of accounts for customers are signed and filed
- Update the following reports when due: sales figures and collection detail, credit control and month end activity.
- Prepare Finance and Debtors’ control reports – reconciliation of available cash, debtors’ age and invoice analysis, credit days monitor etc
- Manage tax and other statutory payments - VAT, PAYE tax, and Withholding tax, DPR licences, NSITF etc
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements and review finance charges for compliance with CBN guidelines
- Design and implement internal control measures to ensure appropriate approvals before payments are made.
- Prepare staff payroll monthly and ensure compliance with statutory deductions
- Provide cost accounting information for pricing and management decisions
- Coordinate stock taking of products periodically where necessary
- Coordinate and follow up audit of financial statements
Application Closing Date
- A degree in Accounting minimum of Second Class lower
- Minimum of 2 years Accounting experience preferable with an Audit Firm.
- Minimum Age requirement: 29
4th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]