Enroyale Global Services Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Designer
- This position ensure budget, schedule and client expectations are met from time of project inception to owner occupancy.
- Responsible for cultivating and marketing to new clients and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Responsible for executing technical work with fine level of detail.
- Oversees selection of interior finishes, furnishings, artwork and interior signage.
- Establishing what the client wants to achieve and the budget available for the project.
- Prepares progress reports and follow-up on deliveries to project completion.
- Ensuring all proposals comply with the relevant regulations.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepares contracts and proposals for interior design services.
- Selects and suggests colour schemes, furniture and materials.
- Develops graphic presentation materials and design documentation for interior designs, including visuals and samples.
- Well developed time management and project management skills required to undertake multiple projects.
- keep up to date with new developments in the design industry.
- understand clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building to develop design concepts and establish final briefs.
- Foster and cultivate good client relationships.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc degree in Interior Design or similar.
- 3-4 years minimum of relevant design experience in interiors.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions).
- Knowledge of current interior design techniques and processes; interior products, building materials and finishes.
- Ability to communicate ideas both in writing and verbally to clients.
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Strong communication and relationship-management skills.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and structures related to interior architecture.
- Competent in drafting (Sketch-up, Autocad, etc.).
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com