Aldelia Group is a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy, a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions providing services for many of the major companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing - Building
- The Head Building Segment works with internal and external partners to develop and implement the building segment strategy.
- Based on proper market and customer understanding the building segment offer is optimized for value generation and capturing as well as to build/ reinforce a high brand equity.
The Head of Marketing - Building is supposed to:
- Support the country market strategy and ensure the increase of market share vs. other materials and with increased margins/ improved product mix
- Analyze market and construction trends in the building segment
- Develop value proposition key sub-segments (priorities)
- Elaborate opportunities for specific applications which offer benefits along the construction chain compared to next best alternatives (focus on walls, floors, hardscaping)
- Leverage innovative construction systems and best practices based (Group wide expertise)
- Deliver building segment related business cases to the country marketing plan / country strategy
Market Understanding and Value Proposition:
- Analyze market trends in the building department , identify the sub-departments, and benchmark with key players (ex: brick, steel). Meet with selected construction companies/ developers/ architects/ authorities and owners to understand their needs in the segment
- Ensure senior managers are aligned with the segment approach and communicate with them as the approach evolves
- Work efficiently with construction specialists as they are in the front line with the market and can feedback ideas for value proposition in the segment.
- Marketing/Commercial background (Masters Level)
- MBA is an addedadvantage
- Specific work experience:
- Experience in the construction industry (minimum of 15 years)
- Prescriptive selling of construction solutions as advantage (preferably for buildings, including concrete, masonry).
Application Closing Date
- Strong marketing skills, preferably in the construction industry
- Business development related to new solutions and partnerships
- Knowledge in construction materials/ systems as advantage
- Behavioral competencies / leadership and managerial abilities:
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
21st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.