LoftyInc Allied Partners, is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovation enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa.
LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and quickly developing project aside the core Business Development Role. Therefore, aspects of the job specification may adapt over time in order to reflect the needs of the LoftyInc. While not exhaustive, the following list of responsibilities gives an overview of the key aspects of the role:
- Help LoftyInc to project itself externally by supporting external relations, e.g. networking, social media
- Organise Networking events
- Recruit new business partners and identify future opportunities for impact across LoftyInc Subsidiaries and Spinoffs
- Support preparation of Reports, Presentation and Proposals
- Attend meetings and capture minutes of meetings for Executive management reporting
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Support maintenance of knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects (Sales Dashboard)
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company
- A Female
- Presentable and must be a notably pleasant character
- Polished communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Results driven, dynamic, enterprising, flexible and organised
- Ability to build rapport and marketing skills to pitch to clients on company’s new and available services
- Event Planning/Management Skills
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective partnerships with corporate clients, or equivalent experience
- Possession of people skills: she should have the ability to effectively cope with colleagues and clients and move them towards accomplishing certain tasks and goals
- She must be willing and able to pay attention to details
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- IT/Computer skills
- Experience within the financial industry (banks) preferred.
21st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]